Websites for downloading or playing IF on the If wiki

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,rec.arts.int-fiction (More info?)

You don't need to give out any personal information. The login is
really just to prevent wikispam. You can create any name and password
you want.

David C.

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,rec.arts.int-fiction (More info?)

Who has cursed the IFWiki?

We're going to need a wiki exorcist or something then....

David C.

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,rec.arts.int-fiction (More info?)

"Jan Thorsby" <no_jthorsby_spam@broadpark.no>, you wrote on Sat, 18
Jun 2005 11:56:43 +0200:

>This is a page on the IF-wiki that lists pages for downloading and playing
>IF. http://www.ifwiki.org/index.php/Websites_for_downloading_or_playing_IF
>If you know of any other pages, please add them. There are a few games here
>that I don't think has been announced on theese newsgroups.

"You have to log in to edit pages" -- when I read that I uttered a
couple of words in your general direction that won't bear repeating
because children might be reading here.

http://www.nostalgia8.org contains Dutch tekstadventures, mostly ones
written for 8-bit platforms. You can add the link yourself.

--
Wel zie ik het betere en prijs het;
toch jaag ik het slechtere na