Would you like a D on your test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hear the jungle has covered over the really bad spots ...

Has the food improve and did all of the musicians come back?

I'd like to visit for the music.

Isn't it still infested with gators ??

We heard the place was levelled and most people left ...

Our news at home is a bit provincial ... could be a bit innaccurate since the mail wagons are a bit intermmittent due to a camel shortage.

Did Obama win the election ... I hope so !!

:)

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

Except for the parts of flooded areas which are too toxic to build on.......or the abandoned homes that animals (and those who are still homeless after government inaction) that are rotting away. So if you dont look behind the curtain then yeah everything looks great.

christop

Distinguished
Just wait for 2012 when a huge solar flare will kill the power grid and we will be without power for a year or so. It's all good I have my machine gun ready for who ever.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

Thank you christop im ready for the world to stop.....

You do realize we have been having Coronal Mass Discharge this season. Yes, it is not much, but Solar-Static Discharge will only disrupt the ionosphere and electronics for a while while the atmosphere reaches equilibrium.

^ I know. Currently we are not in any serious predicament. the fact that 2012 will bring the 'end of times' through a solar flair up is out of the question.

Here is a hint; 12/21/2012 won't happen. Get over it and remove your tin-foil hats. Badge and rey need to use them here soon.

Back on topic.

WE have a horrible infrastructure. Definitely need to update bridges, roads, airports, and cyberinfrastructure.

My role is to subvert and de-rail all anti-Obama threads ... I'm doing this on a commission basis.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

This site aint too bad ... from an outsider's view.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.