Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Would you like a D on your test?

Tags:
Last response: in News & Leisure
June 19, 2011 2:45:18 PM

New Orleans was a cess pit before the hurricane ... but I must admit your Country's failure to try to fix the place after is dissappointing.

Generosity starts at home.

June 20, 2011 12:05:14 PM

We hear the jungle has covered over the really bad spots ...

Has the food improve and did all of the musicians come back?

I'd like to visit for the music.

Isn't it still infested with gators ??

We heard the place was levelled and most people left ...

Our news at home is a bit provincial ... could be a bit innaccurate since the mail wagons are a bit intermmittent due to a camel shortage.

Did Obama win the election ... I hope so !!

:) 
Related resources
June 20, 2011 7:06:13 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
^^ What do you mean? New Orleans has bounced back. It's booming like never before. Gov. Jindol deserves a lot of credit for attracting new business to the city and state.

Except for the parts of flooded areas which are too toxic to build on.......or the abandoned homes that animals (and those who are still homeless after government inaction) that are rotting away. So if you dont look behind the curtain then yeah everything looks great.
June 20, 2011 7:20:36 PM

Just wait for 2012 when a huge solar flare will kill the power grid and we will be without power for a year or so. It's all good I have my machine gun ready for who ever.
June 20, 2011 7:23:57 PM

christop said:
Just wait for 2012 when a huge solar flare will kill the power grid and we will be without power for a year or so. It's all good I have my machine gun ready for who ever.

Thank you christop im ready for the world to stop.....
June 20, 2011 8:06:52 PM

christop said:

You do realize we have been having Coronal Mass Discharge this season. Yes, it is not much, but Solar-Static Discharge will only disrupt the ionosphere and electronics for a while while the atmosphere reaches equilibrium.
June 20, 2011 10:01:08 PM

^ I know. Currently we are not in any serious predicament. the fact that 2012 will bring the 'end of times' through a solar flair up is out of the question.

Here is a hint; 12/21/2012 won't happen. Get over it and remove your tin-foil hats. Badge and rey need to use them here soon.

Back on topic.

WE have a horrible infrastructure. Definitely need to update bridges, roads, airports, and cyberinfrastructure.
June 21, 2011 12:36:29 AM

^ The idea of the world will end will not happen on 12/21/2012. But, yes, December 21 will happen, I want to celebrate Christmas.
June 21, 2011 11:22:41 AM

When Hef dies there will be a massive coronal mass ejection ...
June 21, 2011 11:29:30 PM

^ Do I sense a naughty joke rey?
June 23, 2011 12:46:23 PM

Remember I am not up to date due to the local news here being so parochial.

I log in to US news sites to try to get a better view of things.
June 23, 2011 2:47:13 PM

^HA...you get more facts than every other American here...Have you considered immigration to the US?
June 24, 2011 4:39:10 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!