Can't uninstall or reinstall after power outage error 5001

July 11, 2005 9:32:09 PM

I was installing some Ulead software when the power went out half way
through. I can't unstall the software through add/remove even after deleting
the temp folders (like the error told me to do). Software won't reinstall
until first attempt uninstalls. How can I get around this? Thanks, Alan
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:39:54 AM

I would suggest you go to the Ulead web site and see if they have a separate
uninstaller or cleaner, such as Symantec has for it's hard to remove Norton
AntiVirus and Norton SystemWorks programs.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User