adding Hebrew lettering

nat

I'd like to type in Hebrew lettering (type from right to left) and was told
it is possible with Windows XP. How do I do it?

How can I install and use Hebrew fonts on my Windows XP computer?
http://www.petri.co.il/install_hebrew_on_windows_xp.htm

Windows XP in Your Language
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_03april28.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"nat" wrote:

| I'd like to type in Hebrew lettering (type from right to left) and was told
| it is possible with Windows XP. How do I do it?

nat

OK ,
First of all ,Thanks for answering. I followed instructions. I added Hebrew
as another language. Now I can switch from EN to HE. But I dont get Hebrew
lettering.
How do I do that?