Best Font to use while playing IF

Sorry if this subject has been broached before.

My first experience at IF was playing Dungeon on a DEC Dumbterminal. Then
Zork on and 80character original IBM PC. Does anyone know of a font that
resembles either? Thanks!!

Mmmbacon wrote:
> Sorry if this subject has been broached before.
>
> My first experience at IF was playing Dungeon on a DEC Dumbterminal. Then
> Zork on and 80character original IBM PC. Does anyone know of a font that
> resembles either? Thanks!!

You should specify your OS. Windows comes with a font called Fixedsys
designed to resemble the BIOS font used in console mode, you might also
try Terminal or System. However, all of these come out pretty small on
a high-res GUI display.

--
Ryukage

Thanks I should have been more specific, Windows xp....

Damian Dollahite <ryukage@aol.com> wrote in