Installation

Ok.
My friends' dad bought 4 games for us to test out.
They were Pariah, Battlefield 2, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3.
I got Pariah and Battlefield 2 installed but when I tried installing Doom 3
it crashed and said that there was an unknown error.
I tried installing it again and it happened again.
Then I tried installing Half-Life 2, it too crashed and said that there was
an unknown error.
What is it that could be making this happen.
Thanks in advance

--
I will get my revenge for the Sith Lords who have failed to rule the universe.
The Stormtrooper rebellion will rise to Ultimate Power so join or DIE!

    half life and doom are quite intensive games in terms of graphics and wot
    not. So maybe your computer is simply not up to the task of running them, or
    simply does not want to run them.

    "TK-421" <TK421@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ok.
    > My friends' dad bought 4 games for us to test out.
    > They were Pariah, Battlefield 2, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3.
    > I got Pariah and Battlefield 2 installed but when I tried installing Doom
    3
    > it crashed and said that there was an unknown error.
    > I tried installing it again and it happened again.
    > Then I tried installing Half-Life 2, it too crashed and said that there
    was
    > an unknown error.
    > What is it that could be making this happen.
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > --
    > I will get my revenge for the Sith Lords who have failed to rule the
    universe.
    > The Stormtrooper rebellion will rise to Ultimate Power so join or DIE!

Battlefield Games Microsoft Video Games