MSN Explorer

I wanted to delete MSN Messenger from my computer and it ended up deleted
Windows Explorer. I noted MSN Explorer has three names in it for e-mail
addresses that are not mine. My relatives used my computer and they must
have used the program. How can I delete MSN Messenger (It does not come up
in the Add/Remove Programs? Also, How can I delete the names out of MSN
Explorer? Thanks !
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer

    "MSN Explorer & MSN Messenger Remove" <MSN Explorer & MSN Messenger
    Remove@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I wanted to delete MSN Messenger from my computer and it ended up deleted
    > Windows Explorer. I noted MSN Explorer has three names in it for e-mail
    > addresses that are not mine. My relatives used my computer and they must
    > have used the program. How can I delete MSN Messenger (It does not come
    > up
    > in the Add/Remove Programs? Also, How can I delete the names out of MSN
    > Explorer? Thanks !

    Go here and read all about disabling MSN Messenger:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;302089

    Cajunswabbie

MSN Explorer MSN Messenger Windows XP