mn-500 and 710 adapter

i have mn-500 base and 710 adapter and everything was
working fine. suddenly my adapter could not find the base
(home) anymore? so no more connection of any kind. my mn-
500 is still working fine. all lights are on and i can
connect to the internet. i checked the settings and my
adapter picks up some other network (next door neighbors?)
but not my original one anymore? what the hell happened?
i go to network connections and (broadband connection..
internet gateway..) that use to be there is now gone. my
base computer is xp pro and my apdapter computer is xp
pro sp1. is sp1 the problem?

Are SSID broadcasts enabled?

how do you do that

Pradeep

No MN-500 hasent got option for enabling/disabling
broadcasting of SSID.

1. Try changing wireless channels. 1, 6 and 11 are the
the preferred channels, turn of cordless phones (2.4GHz)
2. try resetting MN-500 for 30 secs & reconfigure
3. check base station log