I was wondering if there is any plans to release a program that would allow
users to modify the look of windows.

I suppose like. WindowBlinds/StyleBuilder/StyleXP and the others. Only
problem with those programs is the fact that some of them reverse eng. the
..msstyles, and I wouldnt trust those at all.

Never had any issues with WindowBlinds.. Stardock know what they are doing.
However you can also install Vidual Styles directly so long as you don;t
mind running with a patched UXTheme.dll, Windows will complain about it but
does allow you to do it anyway.

There are a lot of such applications. U don't need to care about them

"Steven Jones" wrote:

> Never had any issues with WindowBlinds.. Stardock know what they are doing.
> However you can also install Vidual Styles directly so long as you don;t
> mind running with a patched UXTheme.dll, Windows will complain about it but
> does allow you to do it anyway.

Ash

WhaTb wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any plans to release a program that would allow
> users to modify the look of windows.
>
> I suppose like. WindowBlinds/StyleBuilder/StyleXP and the others. Only
> problem with those programs is the fact that some of them reverse eng. the
> .msstyles, and I wouldnt trust those at all.
Doesn't Stardock have some sort of affiliation with MS? I thought that
they had a deal with them, or something. Or am I just plain wrong, here? :D

--
Evil criminals don't just catch themselves, ya know. Except for Dr. Van
Kruglor's Self Catching robots. Those were just confusing.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:41:58 GMT, Ash wrote:

> Doesn't Stardock have some sort of affiliation with MS? I thought that
> they had a deal with them, or something. Or am I just plain wrong, here? :D

Stardock is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

Ash

Tom Porterfield wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:41:58 GMT, Ash wrote:
>

>>Doesn't Stardock have some sort of affiliation with MS? I thought that
>>they had a deal with them, or something. Or am I just plain wrong, here? :D
>

> Stardock is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Thank you :)