7 articles published in a single year...wow!

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 13, 2005 5:14:46 AM

I'm on a roll all of a sudden.

Byte. Linux World. Linux Journal. Soon Dr. Dobb's Journal and Wired.

I've always loved writing, but this is just amazing!

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 13, 2005 1:05:13 PM

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 13, 2005 1:23:56 PM

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm on a roll all of a sudden.
>
> Byte. Linux World. Linux Journal. Soon Dr. Dobb's Journal and Wired.
>
> I've always loved writing, but this is just amazing!

Paul, repeat after me:

rec.games.int-fiction is not Paul Pank's personal blog.

rec.games.int-fiction is not Paul Pank's personal blog.

rec.games.int-fiction is not Paul Pank's personal blog.

==--- --=--=-- ---==
Quintin Stone "You speak of necessary evil? One of those necessities
stone@rps.net is that if innocents must suffer, the guilty must suffer
www.rps.net more." - Mackenzie Calhoun, "Once Burned" by Peter David
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 13, 2005 3:55:56 PM

dunric@yahoo.com, you wrote on 13 Jul 2005 01:14:46 -0700:

>I'm on a roll all of a sudden.
>
>Byte. Linux World. Linux Journal. Soon Dr. Dobb's Journal and Wired.
>
>I've always loved writing, but this is just amazing!

How is this on-topic?

--
Wel zie ik het betere en prijs het;
toch jaag ik het slechtere na

It's not on topic at all, actually. I just was so excited I posted it
here. *shrug*

Paul

Branko Collin wrote:
> dunric@yahoo.com, you wrote on 13 Jul 2005 01:14:46 -0700:
>
> >I'm on a roll all of a sudden.
> >
> >Byte. Linux World. Linux Journal. Soon Dr. Dobb's Journal and Wired.
> >
> >I've always loved writing, but this is just amazing!
>
> How is this on-topic?
>

> --
> Wel zie ik het betere en prijs het;
> toch jaag ik het slechtere na
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 9:02:29 AM

I just wanted to notice some general behaviour I have found in this
group that has always shocked me and pissed me off.

I come from a much smaller interactive fiction group, the spanish one.
We are very little people (roughly 40 active members, maybe less maybe
more) and we have differences in our opinions, but we NEVER lose the
respect to any other member of our group, nor we insult them or treat
them like fools.

What does "Still nobody knows who you are, or cares" means?

You may not like Paul's games. You may not even be at all interested in
Paul's messages in the group. So, if you are not DON'T READ THEM and
DON'T POST IN THEM. Just don't use this place to pour your
aggressiveness against someone that in fact NEVER has insulted anyone.

Depresiv
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 11:02:56 AM

Troll?

Now that's a good one.

Paul

dott.piergiorgio wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 05:02:29 -0700, Depresiv wrote:
>
> > What does "Still nobody knows who you are, or cares" means?
> >
> > You may not like Paul's games. You may not even be at all interested in
> > Paul's messages in the group. So, if you are not DON'T READ THEM and
> > DON'T POST IN THEM. Just don't use this place to pour your
> > aggressiveness against someone that in fact NEVER has insulted anyone.
>
> Dear Depresiv,
>
> Please understand that enduring a very obnoxious and obstinate troll for
> more than three years isn't easy, and also he manage to give us all a
> shameful impression to the Wikipedia people, because he misuse the
> interactive fiction entry on Wikipedia for his delusions, continuously
> spamming his "works" on this.
>
> Best regards from Italy,
> Dott. Piergiorgio.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 11:11:49 AM

Look up the definition of troll and then look up and read some of my
posts from 1995 onward on any group. I post on-topic most of the time
and even if my posts are a tad eccentric, they do not mean to "fan the
flames," as your post seems to suggest.

As for the Wikipedia article, they have a policy saying anyone can
contribute to an article, so I added some content to the IF article,
which kept disappearing. Once Adam explained to me why, I understood,
and stopped trying to add content to it (e.g. "what is termed vanity").

It appears as though one may contribute to Wiki, but must be not able
oneself, unless someone else writes about oneself. Lesson learned, even
if it made me look foolish.

Now stop being a jerk about this and leave it be, e.g. in the past.

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 3:02:15 PM

Depresiv wrote:
> You may not like Paul's games. You may not even be at all interested in
> Paul's messages in the group. So, if you are not DON'T READ THEM and
> DON'T POST IN THEM. Just don't use this place to pour your
> aggressiveness against someone that in fact NEVER has insulted anyone.
>
> Depresiv

Clearly you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Panks has
insulted more people than an incredibly fat man has had hot dinners. He
posts off topic drivel, he ignores people's requests that he not do it
and, yes, he insults people.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 3:03:32 PM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> Now stop being a jerk
>
> Paul

And there we have it: Paul Panks who has *never* insulted *anyone*. :)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 5:49:38 PM

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 05:02:29 -0700, Depresiv wrote:

> What does "Still nobody knows who you are, or cares" means?
>
> You may not like Paul's games. You may not even be at all interested in
> Paul's messages in the group. So, if you are not DON'T READ THEM and
> DON'T POST IN THEM. Just don't use this place to pour your
> aggressiveness against someone that in fact NEVER has insulted anyone.

Dear Depresiv,

Please understand that enduring a very obnoxious and obstinate troll for
more than three years isn't easy, and also he manage to give us all a
shameful impression to the Wikipedia people, because he misuse the
interactive fiction entry on Wikipedia for his delusions, continuously
spamming his "works" on this.

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 6:24:44 PM

little people -> few people
nor we -> nor do we
does..means -> does..mean
NEVER has insulted -> ...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 6:31:40 PM

He was dragging me through the mud. What can I say about his efforts?

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 6:32:29 PM

Google it up and prove it.

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 7:36:27 PM

Autymn D. C. wrote:
> little people -> few people
> nor we -> nor do we
> does..means -> does..mean
> NEVER has insulted -> ...

I'm *sure* that would have been better as 98 separate e-mails... :)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 8:00:32 PM

On 14 Jul 2005 11:02:15 -0700, dwhyld@gmail.com wrote:

> Panks has
> insulted more people than an incredibly fat man has had hot dinners.

*Ross looks in the mirror, remembering his recent meals* .... Wow, he must
have insulted a lot of people then.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 14, 2005 9:59:10 PM

Autymn D. C. wrote:
> little people -> few people
> nor we -> nor do we
> does..means -> does..mean
> NEVER has insulted -> ...

Thanks for putting all your corrections in one post.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 12:10:30 AM

Depresiv wrote:

> I just wanted to notice some general behaviour I have found in this
> group that has always shocked me and pissed me off.

Like writing without a real name? Yeah, that's pretty impolite.

> I come from a much smaller interactive fiction group, the spanish one.
> We are very little people (roughly 40 active members, maybe less maybe
> more) and we have differences in our opinions, but we NEVER lose the
> respect to any other member of our group, nor we insult them or treat
> them like fools.

Of course not. Paul doesn't write there. Yet. Pray that he never finds
out how to use an English-Spanish translation software.

> What does "Still nobody knows who you are, or cares" means?

It means that Paul uses this newsgroup to excessively promote himself
and his subsubstandard games that most people don't care about.

> You may not like Paul's games. You may not even be at all interested in
> Paul's messages in the group. So, if you are not DON'T READ THEM and
> DON'T POST IN THEM.

Now, that's a double standard. If you don't like his messages, why do
*you* post in them?

> Just don't use this place to pour your aggressiveness against someone
> that in fact NEVER has insulted anyone.

Neither has SPAM.

> Depresiv

Maybe you should change that to "Pisedof".

--
"vorab bitte entschuldigung dass ich nur klein schreibe - ich habe gerade
nur 1 hand/arm frei. auf dem anderen macht jemand sein nickerchen."

It was harder not to.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 3:03:37 PM

On 14 Jul 2005 14:32:29 -0700, dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> Google it up and prove it.
>
> Paul

I was making a joke at my own expense, and implying the improbability of
dwhyld's assertion. I am very fat (as a careful google search will
reveal). If you've insulted as many people as I have eaten good meals, then
you're far ruder than anyone has a right to be. I doubt this is the case.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 7:42:10 PM

I disagree with your blatantly biased assessment of both "99%" and my
games.

For that matter...

*plonk*

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 8:00:25 PM

Look, Sailor: Stop jumping on everything little thing I say. You're
like a "mini-me", you imitate or point out whenever I do something
wrong. Stop being my shadow for once and just ignore me, okay?

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 8:13:33 PM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
> Look, Sailor: Stop jumping on everything little thing I say. You're
> like a "mini-me", you imitate or point out whenever I do something
> wrong.
>
> Paul

Well, you certainly give me enough opportunity, don't you?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 8:30:32 PM

I want you to read ZDNET's review of Westfront PC: The Trials of
Guilder (a game they gave 5 out of 5 stars and made their "Hot Game of
the Day" for May 17, 2000):

"Westfront PC: The Trials of Guilder is an amusingly tongue-in-cheek
text adventure game, set in the Days of Yore, that provides more
gameplay than you can throw a broadsword at. Your objective is to
rescue the King from the evil Sorcerer and in the process complete 45
varied quests. With more than 1,700 rooms spanning three continents to
explore, 95 monsters to confront, and plenty of weapons to wield, the
game environment is quite vast. An off-the-wall Zork-style sense of
humor pervades the game, from a mysterious voice that occasionally
bellows odd phrases, to the relentless Inspector Funkydog. A mini text
editor lets you edit your saved games or expand your game world to up
to 5,000 rooms and 312 monsters. With teleports, a Purgatory that you
have to escape from if you die, and taverns where you can procure
chewing gum to temporarily increase your strength, this retro-style
feast of weirdness and fantasy is proof that text adventure is alive
and well."

I guess ZDNET is a bunch of uninformed monkies, then, huh, according to
dwh...@gmail.com, right?

Wise ass.

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 9:28:51 PM

You exaggerate greatly. I also trust ZDNET's opinion,
those who are professionals, more than YOUR opinion. The
"thousands" of negative reviews is purely a figment of your
imagination. Have you played all 38 of my games? Nope.

My advice is to stop. Please. You're insulting me, my
work and the good people of rec.games.int-fiction by
instigating flame war after flame war whenever I post
anything on the board (even if its on topic).

I will not be responding to your responses anymore.
Not via email or via rec.games.int-fiction.

Good day, Sir,

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 9:30:31 PM

You exaggerate greatly. I also trust ZDNET's opinion,
those who are professionals, more than YOUR opinion. The
"thousands" of negative reviews is purely a figment of your
imagination. Have you played all 38 of my games? Nope.

My advice is to stop. Please. You're insulting me, my
work and the good people of rec.games.int-fiction by
instigating flame war after flame war whenever I post
anything on the board (even if its on topic).

I will not be responding to your responses anymore.
Not via email or via rec.games.int-fiction.

Good day, Sir,

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 11:14:56 PM

In article <j8p9d11rol0fdkn55iurhtttkk631akjam@4ax.com>,
Branko Collin <collin@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>dunric@yahoo.com, you wrote on 13 Jul 2005 01:14:46 -0700:
>>I'm on a roll all of a sudden.
>>Byte. Linux World. Linux Journal. Soon Dr. Dobb's Journal and Wired.
>>I've always loved writing, but this is just amazing!
>
>How is this on-topic?

Would you object similarly if any other Interactive Fiction but Paul had
posted it?
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 11:18:49 PM

In article <db91vg$r84$1@knot.queensu.ca>,
David Alex Lamb <dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca> wrote:
>In article <j8p9d11rol0fdkn55iurhtttkk631akjam@4ax.com>,
>Branko Collin <collin@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>
>>dunric@yahoo.com, you wrote on 13 Jul 2005 01:14:46 -0700:
>>>I'm on a roll all of a sudden.
>>>Byte. Linux World. Linux Journal. Soon Dr. Dobb's Journal and Wired.
>>>I've always loved writing, but this is just amazing!
>>
>>How is this on-topic?
>
>Would you object similarly if any other Interactive Fiction but Paul had
>posted it?

Sigh. Maybe this is more self-revelatory than I intended, if I couldn't
insert the word "author" where it belonged.
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 15, 2005 11:34:36 PM

Ok, makes sense.

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 2:42:22 AM

Heiko Nock <hnock@gmx.de> wrote:

>Like writing without a real name? Yeah, that's pretty impolite.

How do you know this is my real name?

--
Sophie Frühling

"El arte no viste pantalones."
-- Rubén Darío
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 4:07:56 AM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
> You exaggerate greatly. I also trust ZDNET's opinion,
> those who are professionals, more than YOUR opinion. The
> "thousands" of negative reviews is purely a figment of your
> imagination.

Do you want to find me a load of positive comments about your games
from RAIF and RGIF then? I eagerly await to see what you come up with.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 4:47:20 AM

I am not interested in "glowing reviews" from members of RAIF and RGIF.
I only expect much of the same: Has promise, but not "standard IF",
therefore "not acceptable to this IF reader/writer."

I could write the best damn text adventure in the world, and people on
here would still claim it "doesn't follow IF protocol."

I trust ZDNET's opinion far, far more, including the hundreds of
positive emails I have received about my games since 1997. And I have
responded to negative emails as well, telling the people that I am
working to improve my games. Overall, the emails are 85% positive, 10%
negative and 5% neutral.

Which is good enough for me.

Now go home, troll.

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 4:54:37 AM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
> I am not interested in "glowing reviews" from members of RAIF and RGIF.
> I only expect much of the same: Has promise, but not "standard IF",
> therefore "not acceptable to this IF reader/writer."
>
> I could write the best damn text adventure in the world, and people on
> here would still claim it "doesn't follow IF protocol."
>
> I trust ZDNET's opinion far, far more, including the hundreds of
> positive emails I have received about my games since 1997. And I have
> responded to negative emails as well, telling the people that I am
> working to improve my games. Overall, the emails are 85% positive, 10%
> negative and 5% neutral.
>
> Which is good enough for me.
>
> Now go home, troll.
>
> Paul

Well, I'm glad to see you've given up responding to me. I always admire
a man who sticks to his word.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 4:57:24 AM

*Plonk*

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 6:23:14 AM

In article <1121473731.716184.84100@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
<dunric@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Good day, Sir,

A stylistic point:

One, historically, has used "Good day, sir!" as the snappy rejoinder
before spinning on one's heel and stalking off in steely silence. It
loses a certain amount of its _je ne sais quois_ if one *keeps* saying
it, particularly to the same opponent.

Adam
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 6:28:52 AM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
> It's not on topic at all, actually. I just was so excited I posted it
> here. *shrug*

Well, then, Congratulations, Paul.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 6:48:52 AM

Your opinion of my game does nothing to change the fact that it is
indeed a decent game. If ZDNET gives it 5 out of 5 stars, they must
have saw something in it. And obviously, it plays like a MUD, which is
a game must IF-player dislike, so I can't please everyone. And the
opinion of the people on rec.games.int-fiction isn't that important to
me.

Paul

Heiko Nock wrote:
> dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > I am not interested in "glowing reviews" from members of RAIF and RGIF.
> > I only expect much of the same: Has promise, but not "standard IF",
> > therefore "not acceptable to this IF reader/writer."
>
> Last time I looked at the game, it didn't even have promise. It was
> just an annoying, clunky and boring waste of time.
>
> > I could write the best damn text adventure in the world, and people on
> > here would still claim it "doesn't follow IF protocol."
>
> No. Nobody cares about protocol if it's a good game. But yours isn't by
> far.
>
> Face it: You may have the urge to become a famous adventure writer, but
> you just don't have the necessary talent.
>
> > I trust ZDNET's opinion far, far more, including the hundreds of
> > positive emails I have received about my games since 1997. And I have
> > responded to negative emails as well, telling the people that I am
> > working to improve my games.
>
> Your "improvements" consist of irrelevant changes like adding even more
> rooms.
>
> If your car doesn't drive, you can apply new paint. But adding a flag
> that says "All new and improved!" isn't going to make the car drive.
>
> > Overall, the emails are 85% positive, 10% negative and 5% neutral.
>
> So what? That doesn't say anything, unless you know how many people
> wrote, what kind of people they were and what kind of games they like.
>
> Additionally you misinterpret "downloaders" as "downloaders that liked
> your game" which is just plain ignorant. I once downloaded your game
> and definitely didn't like it.
>
> Since games I didn't think much of have acquired huge download numbers
> on such sites, I generally don't trust that kind of numbers at all. Who
> knows how those numbers are generated anyway? Maybe the files are
> downloaded by mirror sites and those downloads are counted as well.
>
> > Which is good enough for me.
>
> That's the problem. Not only are you unable to spot the inherent
> problems of your games yourself, you are also unable to admit that they
> exist and do something about them.
>
> --
> "Zu den wichtigsten Prinzipien der Demokratie gehört der Grundsatz: selbst
> wer unrecht hat, hat Rechte."
> -- Lothar Schmidt
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 6:50:22 AM

They played the game. They tested it out. You, on the other hand, may
not have played it as much as they did. I know for a fact they
thoroughly played through the game, and really enjoyed it.

Your opinion is meaningless to me.

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 6:51:04 AM

Thanks. You're one of the few nice people on this board.

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 11:06:48 AM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:39:30 +0000, David Kinder wrote:

[snip of inopportune things]

> I'm sure he feels chastened by your insightful observation.

Sir, the fact that I'm not replying to panks don't suggest you nothing ? ;)

please don't quote his rants against me....

About the pank's not-so-fine experession, my "signorilita'" (sorry, I
don't know how to translate this in english) refrain me to comment it.

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 1:20:18 PM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
> They played the game. They tested it out. You, on the other hand, may
> not have played it as much as they did. I know for a fact they
> thoroughly played through the game, and really enjoyed it.
>
> Your opinion is meaningless to me.
>
> Paul

As, clearly, is the opinion of anyone who dislikes your games.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 2:43:40 PM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> "Westfront PC: The Trials of Guilder is an amusingly tongue-in-cheek
> text adventure game, set in the Days of Yore, that provides more
> gameplay than you can throw a broadsword at. Your objective is to
> rescue the King from the evil Sorcerer and in the process complete 45
> varied quests. With more than 1,700 rooms spanning three continents to
> explore, 95 monsters to confront, and plenty of weapons to wield, the
> game environment is quite vast. An off-the-wall Zork-style sense of
> humor pervades the game, from a mysterious voice that occasionally
> bellows odd phrases, to the relentless Inspector Funkydog. A mini text
> editor lets you edit your saved games or expand your game world to up
> to 5,000 rooms and 312 monsters. With teleports, a Purgatory that you
> have to escape from if you die, and taverns where you can procure
> chewing gum to temporarily increase your strength, this retro-style
> feast of weirdness and fantasy is proof that text adventure is alive
> and well."
> I guess ZDNET is a bunch of uninformed monkies, then, huh, according to
> dwh...@gmail.com, right?

Actually that description sounds like it was made by someone who never
played the game and simple beautified your own description of the game.

And who is trying to sell something that nobody wants by exagerrating
irrelevant points.

--
Wenn sie z.B. einen Politiker fragen: 'Was ist Demokratie?', so wird er
antworten ohne zu zögern: 'Demokratie ist Volk mal Wille geteilt durch

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> I am not interested in "glowing reviews" from members of RAIF and RGIF.
> I only expect much of the same: Has promise, but not "standard IF",
> therefore "not acceptable to this IF reader/writer."

Last time I looked at the game, it didn't even have promise. It was
just an annoying, clunky and boring waste of time.

> I could write the best damn text adventure in the world, and people on
> here would still claim it "doesn't follow IF protocol."

No. Nobody cares about protocol if it's a good game. But yours isn't by
far.

Face it: You may have the urge to become a famous adventure writer, but
you just don't have the necessary talent.

> I trust ZDNET's opinion far, far more, including the hundreds of
> positive emails I have received about my games since 1997. And I have
> responded to negative emails as well, telling the people that I am
> working to improve my games.

Your "improvements" consist of irrelevant changes like adding even more
rooms.

If your car doesn't drive, you can apply new paint. But adding a flag
that says "All new and improved!" isn't going to make the car drive.

> Overall, the emails are 85% positive, 10% negative and 5% neutral.

So what? That doesn't say anything, unless you know how many people
wrote, what kind of people they were and what kind of games they like.

Additionally you misinterpret "downloaders" as "downloaders that liked
your game" which is just plain ignorant. I once downloaded your game
and definitely didn't like it.

Since games I didn't think much of have acquired huge download numbers
on such sites, I generally don't trust that kind of numbers at all. Who
knows how those numbers are generated anyway? Maybe the files are
downloaded by mirror sites and those downloads are counted as well.

> Which is good enough for me.

That's the problem. Not only are you unable to spot the inherent
problems of your games yourself, you are also unable to admit that they
exist and do something about them.

--
"Zu den wichtigsten Prinzipien der Demokratie gehört der Grundsatz: selbst
wer unrecht hat, hat Rechte."
-- Lothar Schmidt
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 5:40:14 PM

Not so. There's a difference between dislike and outright distaste.
Dislike means "this game is interesting or fun to me." vs. distaste "I
object to this game."

*Plonk*

Paul
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 16, 2005 6:13:11 PM

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> Your opinion of my game does nothing to change the fact that it is
> indeed a decent game.

That's not a fact. It's your opinion.

> If ZDNET gives it 5 out of 5 stars, they must have saw something in
> it.

Sure. It's just that nobody else cares about ZDNET's opinion.

> And obviously, it plays like a MUD, which is a game must IF-player
> dislike, so I can't please everyone.

Why do you keep on advertising something in this newsgroup if you know
that it will be disliked by the participants?

> And the opinion of the people on rec.games.int-fiction isn't that
> important to me.

So it's just an accident that you keep on plugging your games here?

And please stop the top-posting.

--
"Fersengeld ist nicht selten das einzige Geld, das der Schuldner dem
Gläubiger gibt."

don't suggest you nothing ? -> doesn't suggest anything to you?

in English, with Latin, "my principles refrain me from repeating it"
(signorilità -> seniority, unsaid offshoot)
in English, without Latin, "my betterness balks me from saying it
again" (subliteral, supersignifical, probably leading to
misunderstanding :p ; otherwise signorilità -> elderness)
in English, without Latin "I'm better than to say it again"
(subliteral, significal)

HAND = Have a nice day
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft