screen saver / CTRL-ALT-DEL

July 12, 2005 9:51:04 AM

My company added an automatic screen saver and CTRL-ALT-DEL and then password
to get back in. I can't turn it off. For some reason the option is grayed
out when i log in as an administrator and then go to user accounts.

How can i turn this off?
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:59:51 PM

You probably cannot disable it. You didn't mention whether your
setup uses a Domain, but likely they (IT/Mgmt) employs a policy
that controls this. I would call up your support line and ask (nicely)
what user options are available. Probably, the only change might
be the timer value before the Screensaver triggers.