Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2005 9:22:37 AM

Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?

www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=iDiD

this game is fun, and free too. quite an excercise in psychology
if you get into it, or a great way to burn off steam if you
just want to whack someone...

you left you a note stapled to one of Gotti's boys foreheads:

this is the only attack i will start this round. just wanted
to let you know we're watching you. don't mess with
my crew this time, capice?

you invaded Gotti's headquarter. 1107 of your boys were killed.
6022 of Gotti's died as well.

You stole $5,079,485 from Gotti
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 11:23:53 PM

In article <Xns9694418994D7kit@65.24.3.139>, iD <can't.st@nd.the.spam> wrote:
>Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?
>www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=iDiD

Now you've made it into the NSA's surveilance files.

Crossposting this would have been OK; multiposting separate messages is rude.
July 16, 2005 12:20:34 AM

> you invaded Gotti's headquarter. 1107 of your boys were killed.
> 6022 of Gotti's died as well.
>
> You stole $5,079,485 from Gotti

Hell of a mob war.

Gotti must be pisssssed!

Andy
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:08:28 PM

"iD" <can't.st@nd.the.spam> wrote in message
> Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?
>
> www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=iDiD
>
> this game is fun, and free too. quite an excercise in psychology
> if you get into it, or a great way to burn off steam if you
> just want to whack someone...
>
> you left you a note stapled to one of Gotti's boys foreheads:
>
> this is the only attack i will start this round. just wanted
> to let you know we're watching you. don't mess with
> my crew this time, capice?
>
> you invaded Gotti's headquarter. 1107 of your boys were killed.
> 6022 of Gotti's died as well.
>
> You stole $5,079,485 from Gotti

If you're going to check this out, remove the ?refer=iDiD bit from the link
so he doesn't get any benefit from it.

Andrew
!