Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?

Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?

www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=iDiD

this game is fun, and free too. quite an excercise in psychology
if you get into it, or a great way to burn off steam if you
just want to whack someone...

you left you a note stapled to one of Gotti's boys foreheads:

this is the only attack i will start this round. just wanted
to let you know we're watching you. don't mess with
my crew this time, capice?

you invaded Gotti's headquarter. 1107 of your boys were killed.
6022 of Gotti's died as well.

You stole $5,079,485 from Gotti
3 answers Last reply
More about mafia boss needed presidential asassination
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    In article <Xns9694418994D7kit@65.24.3.139>, iD <can't.st@nd.the.spam> wrote:
    >Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?
    >www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=iDiD

    Now you've made it into the NSA's surveilance files.

    Crossposting this would have been OK; multiposting separate messages is rude.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    > you invaded Gotti's headquarter. 1107 of your boys were killed.
    > 6022 of Gotti's died as well.
    >
    > You stole $5,079,485 from Gotti

    Hell of a mob war.

    Gotti must be pisssssed!

    Andy
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "iD" <can't.st@nd.the.spam> wrote in message
    > Mafia Boss Needed for presidential asassination?
    >
    > www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=iDiD
    >
    > this game is fun, and free too. quite an excercise in psychology
    > if you get into it, or a great way to burn off steam if you
    > just want to whack someone...
    >
    > you left you a note stapled to one of Gotti's boys foreheads:
    >
    > this is the only attack i will start this round. just wanted
    > to let you know we're watching you. don't mess with
    > my crew this time, capice?
    >
    > you invaded Gotti's headquarter. 1107 of your boys were killed.
    > 6022 of Gotti's died as well.
    >
    > You stole $5,079,485 from Gotti

    If you're going to check this out, remove the ?refer=iDiD bit from the link
    so he doesn't get any benefit from it.

    Andrew

Games Video Games