terry

I would like my PC to receive faxes/voicemail via 3rd party software. We have
frequent power outs so I have a UPS, but sometimes this is not sufficient.
After a power out, when I reboot I need to press the ENTER button when the
login dialong box comes up (I have no password, only a username). In order to
ensure the fax/voicemail software starts up after the elctrcity comes back
on, I need to avoid the LOGIN step.

How do I do that without removing my small wireless network?

Regards

Terry

In article <893F019D-ACA1-4156-A241-0528AF193830@microsoft.com>,
Terry@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> I would like my PC to receive faxes/voicemail via 3rd party software. We have
> frequent power outs so I have a UPS, but sometimes this is not sufficient.
> After a power out, when I reboot I need to press the ENTER button when the
> login dialong box comes up (I have no password, only a username). In order to
> ensure the fax/voicemail software starts up after the elctrcity comes back
> on, I need to avoid the LOGIN step.
>
> How do I do that without removing my small wireless network?
>
> Regards

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315231

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

Use TweakUI from Microsoft to do automatic login. Also have your receiving
app in the startup. Change the bios setting to automatically reboot on power
up.