Batch Processing Photos Help

July 12, 2005 6:32:48 PM

Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
program??

TIA
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:32:49 PM

Bob J wrote:
> Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
> i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
> program??

Try the Image Resizer powertoy available from Microsoft at
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/.... It
adds the resize option to the right click menu.

Once you have it installed, select the picture(s) that you want to resize.
You can then either use the right click context menu, or in Explorer on the
File menu, select Resize Pictures. This will bring up a dialog with a list
of common sizes. Click the Advanced >>> button to get additional options.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

July 12, 2005 6:32:49 PM

Bob J wrote:

> Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
> i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
> program??
>
> TIA

Use the free and excellent IrfanView program from www.irfanview.com. It
has a batch conversion feature and many more good things.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Irfanview (freeware) will do this. http://www.irfanview.com/
Louis

"Bob J" <bobj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o tk7d1toh1l6k7pgl35nrc90hhpm719n9r@4ax.com...
> Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
> i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
> program??
>
> TIA
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:04:42 PM

Thanks guys for the quick response.

I will try these and I'm sure they will do fine.

!