Batch Processing Photos Help

Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
program??

TIA
4 answers Last reply
More about batch processing photos help

    Bob J wrote:
    > Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
    > i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
    > program??

    Try the Image Resizer powertoy available from Microsoft at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx. It
    adds the resize option to the right click menu.

    Once you have it installed, select the picture(s) that you want to resize.
    You can then either use the right click context menu, or in Explorer on the
    File menu, select Resize Pictures. This will bring up a dialog with a list
    of common sizes. Click the Advanced >>> button to get additional options.
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    MS-MVP Windows

    Bob J wrote:

    > Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
    > i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
    > program??
    >
    > TIA

    Use the free and excellent IrfanView program from www.irfanview.com. It
    has a batch conversion feature and many more good things.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Irfanview (freeware) will do this. http://www.irfanview.com/
    Louis

    "Bob J" <bobj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
    > i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
    > program??
    >
    > TIA

    Thanks guys for the quick response.

    I will try these and I'm sure they will do fine.

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:32:48 GMT, Bob J <bobj@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Is there any way to process a folder of photos that are the same size
    >i.e. 2304X1728 to perhaps 800x600 all with a siingle command or
    >program??
    >
    >TIA

Microsoft Command Prompt Windows XP