IF Game of the Week site down?

Is the IF Game of the Week site currently down? I've been trying to
access it a couple of times last week but until now I still can't find
it.

Eizua wrote:
> Is the IF Game of the Week site currently down? I've been trying to
> access it a couple of times last week but until now I still can't find
> it.

Confirmed. I asked around and no one seemed to know what was up with
the game of the week.

Nathan

Doctor Freeze wrote:
> Eizua wrote:
> > Is the IF Game of the Week site currently down? I've been trying to
> > access it a couple of times last week but until now I still can't find
> > it.
> >

> Confirmed. I asked around and no one seemed to know what was up with
> the game of the week.

Since Fredrik hosts my Infocom bugs list, he warned me that he would
be changing providers soon and the site would be down for a while.
It seems that's what's happening.

Doctor Freeze <dhall_phd@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:<MMYEe.16662$aY6.7602@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> Eizua wrote:
> > Is the IF Game of the Week site currently down? I've been trying to
> > access it a couple of times last week but until now I still can't find
> > it.
> >

> Confirmed. I asked around and no one seemed to know what was up with
> the game of the week.

Sorry about that. Some pretty sad circumstances in someone
else's life suddenly meant I had no hosting. I hope to get
that site up within a week or so. Welcome back then!

/Fredrik

The IF Game of the Week site is now back on the net and I hope it will
stay that way. Coming up next is Augmented Fourth by Brian Uri for the
week of 22-28 August. Hope to talk to you all then!

Game of the Week site: http://week.ramsberg.net

/Fredrik