mn-500 wireless problem

everything worked fine on the mn-500 base computer
(internet) and wireless was all fine on the other
computer with 710 adapter (internet and sharing). then
suddenly the wireless connection to the other computer
stopped. the mn-500 is still working but no wireless
connection to the other computer now. could just the mn-
500 "wireless" part be broken. my adapter works fine,
because is still connects to another network (neighbors).
i upgraded firmware, powered off and on, reinstall, reset
it and nothing.
4 answers Last reply
More about wireless problem

    You're not alone, I look forward to an answer to this
    issue. I do the same thing, but cannot connect.

    -kev

    Make sure SSID boradcasts are enabled on the router. You
    may also want to try changing to channel 1 or 11 on both
    the router and 710, in case you are getting interference
    fro another network or microwave or phone...

    Tried everything it seems. Enabling/disabling SSID,
    resetting, rebooting, and tried all 11 channels, NOTHING
    is working. I can pick up my neighbors network, but not
    my own, even 5 feet away. I am running XP on my laptop,
    don't know if that makes a difference.

    Any other ideas!!??

    Thanks.

    the funny thing is everything was working for me
    then my 710 adapter suddenly stopped.
    i checked my settings and no connection to my base anymore
    i didn't add a phone, microwave or anything, it just
    stopped.

Routers Wireless Computers Networking