mn-500 wireless problem

everything worked fine on the mn-500 base computer
(internet) and wireless was all fine on the other
computer with 710 adapter (internet and sharing). then
suddenly the wireless connection to the other computer
stopped. the mn-500 is still working but no wireless
connection to the other computer now. could just the mn-
500 "wireless" part be broken. my adapter works fine,
because is still connects to another network (neighbors).
i upgraded firmware, powered off and on, reinstall, reset
it and nothing.

You're not alone, I look forward to an answer to this
issue. I do the same thing, but cannot connect.

-kev

Make sure SSID boradcasts are enabled on the router. You
may also want to try changing to channel 1 or 11 on both
the router and 710, in case you are getting interference
fro another network or microwave or phone...

Tried everything it seems. Enabling/disabling SSID,
resetting, rebooting, and tried all 11 channels, NOTHING
is working. I can pick up my neighbors network, but not
my own, even 5 feet away. I am running XP on my laptop,
don't know if that makes a difference.

Any other ideas!!??

Thanks.

the funny thing is everything was working for me
then my 710 adapter suddenly stopped.
i checked my settings and no connection to my base anymore
i didn't add a phone, microwave or anything, it just
stopped.