Card Reader

I have a multi card reader. When I insert my smartmedia card it will read it
OK to begin with but then it stops. I cannot look at the pics as if it can no
longer read the card but no errors are displayed. When I remove the card the
green light stays on indicating the card is still in. I know the card is OK.
Can anyone help?
2 answers Last reply
More about card reader

    Can anybody help?

    "Wolftastic" wrote:

    > I have a multi card reader. When I insert my smartmedia card it will read it
    > OK to begin with but then it stops. I cannot look at the pics as if it can no
    > longer read the card but no errors are displayed. When I remove the card the
    > green light stays on indicating the card is still in. I know the card is OK.
    > Can anyone help?

    Replace the reader?

    Wolftastic wrote:

    > Can anybody help?
    >
    > "Wolftastic" wrote:
    >

    >>I have a multi card reader. When I insert my smartmedia card it will read it
    >>OK to begin with but then it stops. I cannot look at the pics as if it can no
    >>longer read the card but no errors are displayed. When I remove the card the
    >>green light stays on indicating the card is still in. I know the card is OK.
    >>Can anyone help?

Microsoft Windows XP