Card Reader

July 12, 2005 1:03:04 PM

I have a multi card reader. When I insert my smartmedia card it will read it
OK to begin with but then it stops. I cannot look at the pics as if it can no
longer read the card but no errors are displayed. When I remove the card the
green light stays on indicating the card is still in. I know the card is OK.
Can anyone help?

More about : card reader

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 10:52:04 AM

Can anybody help?

"Wolftastic" wrote:

> I have a multi card reader. When I insert my smartmedia card it will read it
> OK to begin with but then it stops. I cannot look at the pics as if it can no
> longer read the card but no errors are displayed. When I remove the card the
> green light stays on indicating the card is still in. I know the card is OK.
> Can anyone help?
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:30:27 PM

Replace the reader?