I am trying to save gif images on my computer from a back up CD. When trying
to save the gif images I get this message : don't have permission, see
Administrator.
What needs to be done so I can save my gif images.
Thank you!
--
Tammie

where are you trying to save them to ? What happens if you just drag them
from the CD to your desktop ?

"Tammie" <Tammie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to save gif images on my computer from a back up CD. When
>trying
> to save the gif images I get this message : don't have permission, see
> Administrator.
> What needs to be done so I can save my gif images.
> Thank you!
> --
> Tammie

I was trying to help a friend out with this. It turned out we had a
miscommunication.
She was trying to save to a cd. We got the problem figured out. Thank you
for your help!
--
Tammie