This is my last post here

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

I've been on Usenet for about 10 years now and it's just flooded with
trolls now. I think my time is better used somewhere else.
So...Goodbye. I'm off the Usenet Addiction Committee. Numero Uno. It
was fun while it lasted. Sort of weird posting my thoughts randomly to
a bunch of strangers for 10 years on various newsgroups. I'll maintain
my posting on comp.sys.cbm, because that newsgroup seems to be one of
the few places were the trolls and charlatans don't mix.

So goodbye to my newsgroup friends/trolls/whomever.

See ya,

Paul

<dunric@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> So goodbye to my newsgroup friends/trolls/whomever.

Take care!

--- Mike.

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

April 1st was months ago!

-B

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

Probably a premature celebration. Paul loves to hear himself talk and
he'll probably be back.

Remember how long he kept his pledge not to respond to you, David?

jasonfarrell2@msn.com wrote:
> Probably a premature celebration. Paul loves to hear himself talk and
> he'll probably be back.
>
> Remember how long he kept his pledge not to respond to you, David?

Yes, but we can always hope.

Glenn

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

<dunric@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've been on Usenet for about 10 years now and it's just flooded with
> trolls now. I think my time is better used somewhere else.

Apparently Usenet.

> So...Goodbye. I'm off the Usenet Addiction Committee. Numero Uno. It
> was fun while it lasted. Sort of weird posting my thoughts randomly to
> a bunch of strangers for 10 years on various newsgroups. I'll maintain
> my posting on comp.sys.cbm, because that newsgroup seems to be one of
> the few places were the trolls and charlatans don't mix.
>
> So goodbye to my newsgroup friends/trolls/whomever.

The best way to beat an addiction is to go cold turkey.
Who's your daddy.

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
> I've been on Usenet for about 10 years now and it's just flooded with
> trolls now. I think my time is better used somewhere else.
> So...Goodbye. I'm off the Usenet Addiction Committee. Numero Uno. It
> was fun while it lasted. Sort of weird posting my thoughts randomly to
> a bunch of strangers for 10 years on various newsgroups. I'll maintain
> my posting on comp.sys.cbm, because that newsgroup seems to be one of
> the few places were the trolls and charlatans don't mix.
>
> So goodbye to my newsgroup friends/trolls/whomever.
>
> See ya,
>
> Paul

Post or not, as you like, but: *please* get appropriate treatment, and
stick with it. I honestly wish you the best.

-- Kizhe

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:45:14 -0700, dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm off the Usenet

Alleluja !!! :)))

Dott. Piergiorgio.

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

Actually, that's one of the worst ways to beat an addiction.

On 29 Jul 2005 14:40:11 -0700, David Whyld wrote:

> Yes, but we can always hope.

Shh, don't nix it! ;)

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:
> I've been on Usenet for about 10 years now and it's just flooded with
> trolls now. I think my time is better used somewhere else.
> So...Goodbye. I'm off the Usenet Addiction Committee. Numero Uno. It
> was fun while it lasted. Sort of weird posting my thoughts randomly to
> a bunch of strangers for 10 years on various newsgroups. I'll maintain
> my posting on comp.sys.cbm, because that newsgroup seems to be one of
> the few places were the trolls and charlatans don't mix.
>
> So goodbye to my newsgroup friends/trolls/whomever.
>
> See ya,
>
> Paul

You were on Usenet?

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

<dunric@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've been on Usenet for about 10 years now and it's just flooded with
> trolls now. I think my time is better used somewhere else.
> So...Goodbye. I'm off the Usenet Addiction Committee. Numero Uno. It
> was fun while it lasted. Sort of weird posting my thoughts randomly to
> a bunch of strangers for 10 years on various newsgroups. I'll maintain
> my posting on comp.sys.cbm, because that newsgroup seems to be one of
> the few places were the trolls and charlatans don't mix.
>
> So goodbye to my newsgroup friends/trolls/whomever.
>
> See ya,
>
> Paul

Best wishes,

REH

On 29 Jul 2005 11:45:14 -0700, dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

> I've been on Usenet for about 10 years now and it's just flooded with
> trolls now. I think my time is better used somewhere else.
> So...Goodbye. I'm off the Usenet Addiction Committee. Numero Uno. It
> was fun while it lasted. Sort of weird posting my thoughts randomly to
> a bunch of strangers for 10 years on various newsgroups. I'll maintain
> my posting on comp.sys.cbm, because that newsgroup seems to be one of
> the few places were the trolls and charlatans don't mix.
>
> So goodbye to my newsgroup friends/trolls/whomever.
>
> See ya,
>
> Paul

So what happens to the 2K Adventure comp?

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

Ï "Ross Presser" <rpresser@NOSPAMgmail.com.invalid> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

> So what happens to the 2K Adventure comp?

This will not affect the 2K Comp (at least, I see no reason why it should).
Perhaps Paul can have someone else post the announcements for the Comp.

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction,talk.origins (More info?)

The comp will be announced as planned on Sep. 15th.

Paul

Caledonian wrote:
> Actually, that's one of the worst ways to beat an addiction.

Nonsense. I quit smoking at least 4 times by going cold turkey.

Chris

(2 cigs since 7 September 1998- preceded by a week of Zyban)