help please

hi can somebody help me every time when i start my computer appears a
message windows cannot find install32m.exe please if somebody knows how to
fix it please tell me thank you my e-mail is cachancas28@hotmail.com
2 answers Last reply
More about help please

    Hi

    Have a look in msconfig>startup to see if that file is referenced there. If
    so, uncheck it and reboot your system.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "carlos" <carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi can somebody help me every time when i start my computer appears a
    > message windows cannot find install32m.exe please if somebody knows how
    > fix it please tell me thank you my e-mail is cachancas28@hotmail.com

    http://www.google.co.in/search?q=install32m%2Eexe

    install32m.exe might be a Malware. Fix the "Shell" value in this registry
    key:

    Click Start/Run and type REGEDIT.
    Navigate to the above location.
    Backup the key to a REG file (using the File > Export option)
    In the right-pane, double-click "Shell" and set it's ValueData to
    "Explorer.exe" (without quotes)

    * Follow-up with Malware cleanup *

    The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php

    Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedure:

    Trend Micro Sysclean package
    http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=10820

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "carlos" <carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi can somebody help me every time when i start my computer appears a
    > message windows cannot find install32m.exe please if somebody knows how
    > fix it please tell me thank you my e-mail is cachancas28@hotmail.com

Microsoft Windows XP