help please

July 12, 2005 1:30:01 PM

hi can somebody help me every time when i start my computer appears a
message windows cannot find install32m.exe please if somebody knows how to
fix it please tell me thank you my e-mail is cachancas28@hotmail.com

More about : question

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 9:44:46 PM

Hi

Have a look in msconfig>startup to see if that file is referenced there. If
so, uncheck it and reboot your system.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"carlos" <carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 5133478-1732-4EA5-8E55-B6F550B7DD54@microsoft.com...
> hi can somebody help me every time when i start my computer appears a
> message windows cannot find install32m.exe please if somebody knows how
> fix it please tell me thank you my e-mail is cachancas28@hotmail.com
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 2:11:14 AM

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=install32m%2Eexe

install32m.exe might be a Malware. Fix the "Shell" value in this registry
key:

Click Start/Run and type REGEDIT.
Navigate to the above location.
Backup the key to a REG file (using the File > Export option)
In the right-pane, double-click "Shell" and set it's ValueData to
"Explorer.exe" (without quotes)

* Follow-up with Malware cleanup *

The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php

Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedure:

Trend Micro Sysclean package
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=10820

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP