Halo trial DirectXb problem

HI,

I am trying to install Halo trial on my machine which has all the required
specs and is running the latest DirextXc. When installing I am presented with
the screen telling me that the game requires DirectXb. Does anyone know where
I can download DirectXb or how I can override this part of the installer? Any
help is much appreciated!

Thanks.

have you updated your video drivers?