MN-700 "Expandable Platform" ???

I know that the MN-700 runs a headless version of Windows
CE as it's OS. And supposedly is upgradable/programmable
by 3rd parties for additional features, etc. I'm trying
to find information concering this. I would like to
develop some add-on's to increase functionality. Like
having some ports (http, ftp, etc) "pre-set" so a user
can just assign them if they need them. Also possibly a
a procedure in there which will connect to a web site to
update the "Parental" control's to allow kid's only web
sites. And possibly a few other "features" which are
missing. I suppose I would need the hardware specs, OS
Version, and also find out HOW to pull the existing OS
from the router so I have the platform to work from.

Thanks,

Joe

Unfortunately, none of that information has been made public.

I'm not sure if it'll ever be made public, but who knows at this point....

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -