Creating Partitions for Windows XP Professional

Hi,

I just replaced my hard disk on VAIO desktop. There was grinding noise
from the original hard disk when I boot the PC. I figured it's the end
of its life.

I'm trying to have 2 partitions (10/70 GB)on my new hard disk (80 GB
total). 10 GB partition is for XP and 70 GB partition for application
software (Turbo tax, etc) and data. It seems to me there is no option
to let me partition during XP installation. I just selected the target
hard drive to format and install. How can I partition the drive after
installation. I can reinstall if necessary since there is nothing I
need to keep. I just don't want to spend $70 on third party software
for such simple task. Those tool maybe good for people have complicated
needs, such as Linux and Windows at the same box...

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Jon

Distinguished