Facade... WOW!

Sorry by the delay. The Facade bit torrent finally download well. And
my first impression is, in two words:

IM-PRESSIVE

All of you must try. But I miss some subtitles.

See you.

Urbatain.
1 answer Last reply
More about facade
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Urbatain" <urbatain@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry by the delay. The Facade bit torrent finally download well. And
    > my first impression is, in two words:
    >
    > IM-PRESSIVE
    >
    > All of you must try. But I miss some subtitles.

    I saw some snippets of this on one of those G4TV shows -- maybe Cinematech.
    It looked interesting, especially if it's as responsive as it seemed to be.
    I didn't realize it was available for download, but I found the link at the
    IF Wiki:

    http://www.interactivestory.net/

    --- Mike.

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games