Download MediaPlayer 10 without MS Update, how

cole

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004

I don't want to have to run the MS update every time I reformat. I use
dialup. How can I download a copy of MediaPlayer 10 so I can keep a copy on
my computer?

Thanks.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Cole wrote:

> I don't want to have to run the MS update every time I reformat. I use
> dialup. How can I download a copy of MediaPlayer 10 so I can keep a copy on
> my computer?
>
> Thanks.

I would think that if you reformat all the time, downloading MP10 is
just a minor issue. Why are you reformatting? Consider using a drive
imaging program to save an image of the drives or clone the drives.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.aspx

"Cole" <c@noway.com> wrote in message
>I don't want to have to run the MS update every time I reformat. I use
>dialup. How can I download a copy of MediaPlayer 10 so I can keep a copy on
>my computer?
>
> Thanks.

Download the full Media Player 10 installer here.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b446ae53-3759-40cf-80d5-cde4bbe07999&DisplayLang=en

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Cole" <c@noway.com> wrote in message
>I don't want to have to run the MS update every time I reformat. I use
>dialup. How can I download a copy of MediaPlayer 10 so I can keep a copy on
>my computer?
>
> Thanks.

Thanks Jason. Always good to answer the question.

--
George Hester