I'm Going To Stop Posting To This Group For A While

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

I'm making everbody upset with my obsessive questions, so I'm going to
stop posting to this group for a while. That way, I can work on my
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and work on asking more sensible
questions. That way, I will also stop making people upset. So,
goodbye for now.

Sincerely,
Brian Sipler

peter

"Brian" <briansipler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm making everbody upset with my obsessive questions, so I'm going to
> stop posting to this group for a while. That way, I can work on my
> Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and work on asking more sensible
> questions. That way, I will also stop making people upset. So,
> goodbye for now.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brian Sipler

Brian,

You're not upsetting everybody so don't worry too much about that and
there's no need to apologise. Anyone that doesn't want to read your posts
can easily ignore your messages. At the same time, I think it's great that
you're trying to face your problems and deal with them.

Regards,
Peter.

On an unrelated note, I'm having problems with my newsreader being selective
about which groups it will read on any given day. I also notice the original
message doesn't appear in Google groups but Brian's next message does.
Anyone else having newsgroup problems? I hate to admit it but I use Outlook
Express.

Peter.

It's very possible that Brian himself erased the message after posting
it.

By the way, it's good to see there's still some nice people in here :)