Betatesters needed

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 12:54:02 PM

Hello to everybody,

Roberto Grassi and I are looking for betatesters for a game we're up to
submit to the next if-comp.
The game is strongly narrative and puzzle-light.

Anyone interested can contact me at the email below.

TiA
bye
--
Paolo Lucchesi

email: plucchesiNOSPAM(at)NOSPAMtin(dot)NOSPAMit
homepage: http://www.paololucchesi.it

"Non viviamo in un mondo perfetto (per fortuna)"

More about : betatesters needed

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 12:54:03 PM

I would be very interested in testing your game.

Send it to my mail, please.

Depresiv
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 8:48:33 PM

In article <1124202993.326659.103860@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
pablote2es@yahoo.es says...
> I would be very interested in testing your game.
>
> Send it to my mail, please.
>
> Depresiv

Same for me. If it's not in English I can't test it as I only have
english screen reading software.
--
Best

-James-