Betatesters needed

Hello to everybody,

Roberto Grassi and I are looking for betatesters for a game we're up to
submit to the next if-comp.
The game is strongly narrative and puzzle-light.

Anyone interested can contact me at the email below.

TiA
bye
--
Paolo Lucchesi

email: plucchesiNOSPAM(at)NOSPAMtin(dot)NOSPAMit
homepage: http://www.paololucchesi.it

"Non viviamo in un mondo perfetto (per fortuna)"
2 answers Last reply
More about betatesters needed
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    I would be very interested in testing your game.

    Send it to my mail, please.

    Depresiv
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    In article <1124202993.326659.103860@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    pablote2es@yahoo.es says...
    > I would be very interested in testing your game.
    >
    > Send it to my mail, please.
    >
    > Depresiv

    Same for me. If it's not in English I can't test it as I only have
    english screen reading software.
    --
    Best

    -James-