Error Message during Installation

Getting this message with about 50% of the games I try to install.

Installation Error Error Code:-5003 : 0x8004ace8

Did a little looking around, but no one has yet posted anything that will
help.
2 answers Last reply
More about error message installation

    I found this article which might help solve the problem:
    http://community.installshield.com/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=107337

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "darkrats" <darkrats@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O$qh$UygFHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    | Getting this message with about 50% of the games I try to install.
    |
    | Installation Error Error Code:-5003 : 0x8004ace8
    |
    | Did a little looking around, but no one has yet posted anything that will
    | help.

    I tried the solution that was posted, but without success.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I'll keep looking for an answer.

    "Jimmy S." <nosp@m.pls> wrote in message
    >I found this article which might help solve the problem:
    > http://community.installshield.com/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=107337
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
    > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
    > rights.
    >
    > "darkrats" <darkrats@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > | Getting this message with about 50% of the games I try to install.
    > |
    > | Installation Error Error Code:-5003 : 0x8004ace8
    > |
    > | Did a little looking around, but no one has yet posted anything that
    > will
    > | help.

Installation Error Games Error Message Video Games