Error Message during Installation

Getting this message with about 50% of the games I try to install.

Installation Error Error Code:-5003 : 0x8004ace8

Did a little looking around, but no one has yet posted anything that will
help.

I found this article which might help solve the problem:
http://community.installshield.com/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=107337

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"darkrats" <darkrats@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O$qh$UygFHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
| Getting this message with about 50% of the games I try to install.
|
| Installation Error Error Code:-5003 : 0x8004ace8
|
| Did a little looking around, but no one has yet posted anything that will
| help.

I tried the solution that was posted, but without success.
Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I'll keep looking for an answer.

"Jimmy S." <nosp@m.pls> wrote in message
>I found this article which might help solve the problem:
> http://community.installshield.com/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=107337
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
> rights.
>
> "darkrats" <darkrats@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | Getting this message with about 50% of the games I try to install.
> |
> | Installation Error Error Code:-5003 : 0x8004ace8
> |
> | Did a little looking around, but no one has yet posted anything that
> will
> | help.

TRENDING THREADS