I'm Really Sorry I Kept Asking Obsessive Questions

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

I'm really sorry I annoyed all of you guys with my obsessive questions.
I didn't mean to annoy anybody. I wasn't trolling, I really do have
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but I realize that's not an excuse for
asking all the obsessive questions I asked. I'm going to take a break
from posting to this group for a while, so I can work with my
psychologist and psychiatrist on overcoming my Obsessive Compulsive
Disorder, and work on asking appropriate questions, not obsessive
questions. When I start posting to this group again, I promise all of
you that I'll never ask another obsessive question ever again. When I
come back, please forgive me and please give me another chance. I'm
really sorry for everything I've done to annoy you guys.

Sincerely,
Brian Sipler
1 answer Last reply
More about obsessive questions
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Brian wrote:
    > I'm really sorry I annoyed all of you guys with my obsessive questions.
    > I didn't mean to annoy anybody.

    Normally, I don't announce the contents of my killfile to the others. I
    usually don't killfile either. But this time, I just can't resist:

    *PLONK!*

Games Video Games