Installing XP On Non-Internet Computer

July 12, 2005 7:12:01 PM

I want to install Windows XP Home on a computer that is not connected to the
internet. How do I prevent the registration countdown reminder from
continually displaying? Is there a way of disabling this feature? Thank
you, Mike
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 10:49:07 PM

Click Start > Activate and follow the steps to call MS, it's simple and
painless. Without activating you will no longer be able to use XP after the
allotted time.

--

Brian A. Sesko
{ MS MVP_Shell/User }