Installing XP On Non-Internet Computer

I want to install Windows XP Home on a computer that is not connected to the
internet. How do I prevent the registration countdown reminder from
continually displaying? Is there a way of disabling this feature? Thank
you, Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about installing internet computer

    Click Start > Activate and follow the steps to call MS, it's simple and
    painless. Without activating you will no longer be able to use XP after the
    allotted time.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    { MS MVP_Shell/User }

    "Mike950" <Mike950@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to install Windows XP Home on a computer that is not connected to the
    > internet. How do I prevent the registration countdown reminder from
    > continually displaying? Is there a way of disabling this feature? Thank
    > you, Mike

Windows XP Computers Internet