Sign in with
Your question

Please help with Intel drivers. Please!

Last response: in Windows 7
September 14, 2012 3:43:20 AM

I just built my pc and installed windows 7

Im downloading drivers from
http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z77A-GD65.html#/?div=Driv...

I installed Intel Management Engine Driver, Intel Chipset Driver, Intel USB3.0 Driver, Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

but

i couldnt install many other drivers like Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for 7x series, Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver

it says "Platform Check Failed: Unsupported Hardware" or "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."

I also did my windows updates. Please, please help me Ive searched everywhere but i couldnt find the answers!! I need help please!

i5 3570k
msi z77-gd65
gtx 670

Please Help me! Thank you.

More about : intel drivers

September 14, 2012 3:52:49 AM

Are you checking the driver requirements for 32-bit or 64-bit compatibility?
September 14, 2012 3:54:48 AM

i have 64 bit and i downloaded 64 bit drivers from the msi link. Please help!!

is this what you mean by checking driver requirements?
Related resources
September 14, 2012 4:07:39 AM

You won't need the VGA drivers if you don't plan on using on-board graphics. They may actually be disabled in the BIOS, so won't show up as needing the driver (unsupport hardware). Only 1 version of Intel RST is needed, and it depends on you running AHCI mode or not (also in the BIOS).
September 14, 2012 4:10:14 AM

If you have GTX 670 why would you install Intel VGA driver? Install GTX 670 from Nvidia´s hp.
September 14, 2012 4:12:36 AM

tivatar thank you SO MUCH for helping me right now! im thanks so much
if i only need 1 version of intel RST, which one do i need? please help
September 14, 2012 4:13:31 AM

ok so now i know that i dont need VGA driver thanks correon, tivatar for that, now i need help with few others
September 14, 2012 4:16:16 AM

i cant install Intel rapid start technology driver

"This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."
a b \ Driver
a b å Intel
a b $ Windows 7
September 14, 2012 4:17:22 AM

newest drivers are not on msi web page but intel. start with there intel chipset drivers. also some of the drivers are for when you set up a raid system and need the driver..using f6 at windows start up.
September 14, 2012 4:27:16 AM

Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver

- "Platform Check Failed: Unsupported Hardware"

Intel Rapid Start Technology Driver

- "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."

I need help with these 2..

September 14, 2012 4:40:06 AM

correon said:
If not installed install Java - and go to Intels hp and use the Intel Driver Update Utility

link here. http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/

i tried and it didnt detect intel smart connect and intel rapid start technology
September 14, 2012 5:03:49 AM

If you aren't in AHCI or RAID mode, RST won't install
September 14, 2012 5:12:00 AM

aicom said:
If you aren't in AHCI or RAID mode, RST won't install

then should i change to AHCI or RAID mode? Im using samsung 830 ssd

and if i should change, AHCI or RAID? i have no idea

Thank you for the reply! i was waiting soo much

September 14, 2012 5:18:15 AM

Ideally, yes, but you'll need to activate some drivers in the registry for it to boot. Most likely, if you're here asking this question, you can probably just leave it in IDE mode. Also, your system probably doesn't support smart connect. You're totally fine without installing every single Intel driver. Your current set is fine.
!