  • Internet
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 10, 2005 10:48:08 PM

Why is it that when I am in the internet games, I seem to spin around
frantically when I am shooting the automatic guns which are on the tanks
and trucks.

More about : halo online game problem

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 1:00:00 PM

Hi Benzette,

Sounds like a corrupt game installation.
Please install Halo again from CD, and then run the HaloUpdate.exe
which will be installed to your Halo Program File directory.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!