Infocom's Quarterstaff: Tomb of Setmoth Death Chamber West

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,rec.arts.int-fiction (More info?)

Sauer, in Infocom's Quarterstaff: Tomb of Setmoth, the room I'm talking
about is called the "Death Chamber West," not "Death Chamber W." Where
is the "Death Chamber West?"

Brian

Nathan

briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:
> Sauer, in Infocom's Quarterstaff: Tomb of Setmoth, the room I'm talking
> about is called the "Death Chamber West," not "Death Chamber W." Where
> is the "Death Chamber West?"

If you just can't control yourself, you could try cancelling your
Internet access.

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:48:54 -0700, Nathan wrote:

> If you just can't control yourself, you could try cancelling your
> Internet access.

let's email him the URLs of gameFAQ and of the solution section of the
if-archive and let's see if continues.

If he continues, simply tag him as a troll and go on....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

dott.piergiorgio wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:48:54 -0700, Nathan wrote:
>
> > If you just can't control yourself, you could try cancelling your
> > Internet access.
>
> let's email him the URLs of gameFAQ and of the solution section of
> the if-archive and let's see if continues.
>
> If he continues, simply tag him as a troll and go on....

Troll or not, the only thing he posts about is his obsession with
Quarterstaff. I just killfiled him, after rather shamelessly having a
bit of fun with him, which a wrong thing to do.

Brian