Seeking testers!

Well, i've written a short entry for the Ifcomp, that needs testing. I've
already had one tester, so the worst bugs should be gone by now. If you are
interested you can either download it from the beta site at
http://www.plover.net/~textfire/beta.html, or write me at
simonchris1729@hotmail.com. The file name is vigilance.z5.
I am not sure if the newest version is up on the beta site yet, so it might
be best to mail me directly.

Thanks in advance!

-Simon Christiansen

>From the IFComp rules for Authors:

All entries must be previously unreleased at the opening of voting.
This includes beta versions. The author must know who has had access to
copies of their games before the competition. The game may not have
been freely accessible: if you place a version of your game on a web
site, the URL cannot be publicly handed out. If an entry has previously
been circulated, it will be disqualified. Translations of
previously-released works are not considered to be unreleased. If you
are unsure whether your game fails to meet this rule, please ask me.
Note that this rule does not prevent you from having your game tested
by a few beta-testers, as long as you know who those beta-testers are.

I'd suggest you take it off of the public site NOW if you intend to
enter it in the IFComp.

Please disregard my previous post -- I had an extra browser tab open at
an IF site and thought it was a direct, publicly-accessable link to
your beta. Yeah, I'm a complete idiot.

Sorry.