Videoman

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2004

I am wondering how we can edit the Embedded Object list that we have
avaliable to us in the Microsoft Windows Applications through the Insert
Menu, and
choosing Object. I have some untitled (blank) objects that are no longer on
my system that I want to remove and it is driving me crazy having to scroll
through them to get to the objects that I need to use. Please help!

kelly

Send me a screenshot via email.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"videoman" <videoman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am wondering how we can edit the Embedded Object list that we have
> avaliable to us in the Microsoft Windows Applications through the Insert
> Menu, and
> choosing Object. I have some untitled (blank) objects that are no longer
> on
> my system that I want to remove and it is driving me crazy having to
> scroll
> through them to get to the objects that I need to use. Please help!

Kelly Kelly! I have been looking all over for you!
I have sent you emails, and posted on the newsgroups....

I want to talk to you please...

Can you send me an email at kenny.open[remove this]@gmail.com ?

thanks

The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
> Send me a screenshot via email.
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "videoman" <videoman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am wondering how we can edit the Embedded Object list that we have
>> avaliable to us in the Microsoft Windows Applications through the Insert
>> Menu, and
>> choosing Object. I have some untitled (blank) objects that are no longer
>> on
>> my system that I want to remove and it is driving me crazy having to
>> scroll
>> through them to get to the objects that I need to use. Please help!

kelly

First I see of this Kenny. Will reply soon via private email. :eek:)

--

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> Kelly Kelly! I have been looking all over for you!
> I have sent you emails, and posted on the newsgroups....
>
> I want to talk to you please...
>
> Can you send me an email at kenny.open[remove this]@gmail.com ?
>
> thanks
>
> The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view,
> since
> if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a
> point
> of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
>> Send me a screenshot via email.
>>
>> --
>>
>> All the Best,
>> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>>
>> Troubleshooting Windows XP
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>>

>> "videoman" <videoman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I am wondering how we can edit the Embedded Object list that we have
>>> avaliable to us in the Microsoft Windows Applications through the Insert
>>> Menu, and
>>> choosing Object. I have some untitled (blank) objects that are no longer
>>> on
>>> my system that I want to remove and it is driving me crazy having to
>>> scroll
>>> through them to get to the objects that I need to use. Please help!

After sticking his head out from his XP firewall, Kenny S had this to say:

> Kelly Kelly! I have been looking all over for you!

You should have gone over to Google. She's presently reading the 150,000th
link of a Google search (she's recommended) that has come up with 2,580,000
English pages.

--
Still running XP (The Toy Operating System eXPerience)?
Kiddies, don't forget to defrag your hard drive & update your virus

TRENDING THREADS