Packard Bell Computer Parts - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philster

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2007
I had two old Packard Bell systems which were a P2 266mHz & P2 133mHz which i completely tore down to dispose of the cases in the trash so I don't have to recycle them.

I have all the electronics's of these two systems ( minus the HD's ) and if any wants these parts, you can have them for free, just pay the shipping.

rknowles76

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2008
Hi Philster

I am looking for the battery or motherboard and if you want and still have those parts you wanted to get rid of please let me know. I also need to know how to contact you.

Kevin_70

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
I HAVE A OLD PACKARD BELL COMPUTER THAT THE GRANDKIDS USED FOR GAMES , HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN F-DISK AND IT STATING EVERY TIME I cut it on that the Operating System is Missing.
do you have any disk that I could use that would start this computer up again. ( software )
266 the name of the coumputer is a packark bell Legend Supreme 1940 model # A950-TWR
IF YOU HAVE THE REBOOT SOFTWARE CONTACT ME AT KEVIN5927@SBCGLOBAL.NET

Kevin_70

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009

did you keep any of the software for these computers, boot disk software, if you did e-mail me at kevin5927@sbcglobal.net or if you know someone or source of get the boot disk let me know.

G

I have an old packard bell computer and I like it but the part for receiving calls is gone. It was lighting one day and the lighting I guess struck the computer if you have this replacement I would like to have it. I like keeping the computer because some of the programs that are on packard bell isn't on the acer.

Status
Not open for further replies.