Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Packard Bell Computer Parts - Free

Last response: in Computer Brands
July 14, 2007 8:20:29 PM

I had two old Packard Bell systems which were a P2 266mHz & P2 133mHz which i completely tore down to dispose of the cases in the trash so I don't have to recycle them.

I have all the electronics's of these two systems ( minus the HD's ) and if any wants these parts, you can have them for free, just pay the shipping.
June 2, 2008 6:56:01 PM

Hi Philster

I am looking for the battery or motherboard and if you want and still have those parts you wanted to get rid of please let me know. I also need to know how to contact you.
July 28, 2009 2:11:24 PM

I HAVE A OLD PACKARD BELL COMPUTER THAT THE GRANDKIDS USED FOR GAMES , HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN F-DISK AND IT STATING EVERY TIME I cut it on that the Operating System is Missing.
do you have any disk that I could use that would start this computer up again. ( software )
266 the name of the coumputer is a packark bell Legend Supreme 1940 model # A950-TWR
IF YOU HAVE THE REBOOT SOFTWARE CONTACT ME AT KEVIN5927@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Related resources
July 28, 2009 4:15:51 PM

Philster said:
I had two old Packard Bell systems which were a P2 266mHz & P2 133mHz which i completely tore down to dispose of the cases in the trash so I don't have to recycle them.

I have all the electronics's of these two systems ( minus the HD's ) and if any wants these parts, you can have them for free, just pay the shipping.

did you keep any of the software for these computers, boot disk software, if you did e-mail me at kevin5927@sbcglobal.net or if you know someone or source of get the boot disk let me know.
Anonymous
May 12, 2010 6:15:12 PM

I have an old packard bell computer and I like it but the part for receiving calls is gone. It was lighting one day and the lighting I guess struck the computer if you have this replacement I would like to have it. I like keeping the computer because some of the programs that are on packard bell isn't on the acer.

November 16, 2010 3:45:01 AM

i want them plz ....

email address removed to prevent spam
Anonymous
November 17, 2010 12:57:44 PM

This topic has been closed by Fihart
!