HP Keyboard Driver P/N 5187-1767 Model 5183

Greetings.

I am in search of the driver for this HP keyboard so that I may program
the extended keys, but have been unable to locate anything that matches
on HP's website. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Jana

Max1s

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
I have a Model 5183 and the same problem.

I had an OEM HP with which the keyboard worked fine, but once I got a new boot drive the extra buttons weren't programmable.

I cant find a driver, but I still have the old boot drive, the driver would be on there somewhere right? Where would I find it?