Egyptian mahjong

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

I am a relatively new player to Egyptian mahjong and have become
addicted to the game. I am seeking other Egyptian mahjong players to
help me with the strategy of this game. I am currently playing dynasty
3, level 27, Statues of the North.

Thank you,
SWhitt

sadye wrote (again):
> I am a new player of [a tile-matching game]...
> and need help on strategy.

Please stop spamming this newsgroup. Insisting won't help. We already
gave you all the answers we can give you.

> You will probably not get any help in this newsgroup. It's for true
> mahjongg (a four player board game) games only.
>
> You are probably talking about eGames 'Mahjongg Master: Egyptian
> Edition', a Egyptian themed variant of 'The Curse of Ra', a
> tile-matching 'shisen-sho' game.
>
> If so, you might get help from 'The Curse of Ra Fun Club' where members
> exchange user made levels - http://home.online.no/~harc/clubinfo/

And...

> You can get strategy tips for tile-matching games in FAQ 13 at
> http://www.sloperama.com/mjfaq.html. And in the future if you have more to
> say about tile-matching games, a better place to post them is
> rec.games.computer.puzzle. We are only interested in actual mah-jongg topics
> at rec.games.mahjong (see FAQ 1 and FAQ 12).

Tile-matching games are often mistaken for the real game of Mah-jong,
because both games are played with the same tiles. But they are two
extremely different games. Think of tile-matching as Solitaire and the
game of Mah-jong as Poker or Rummy. One is very simple game played alone
on a computer, the other is a complex game played by four players on a
real table, with real tiles.

Please post your question in rec.games.computer.puzzle instead.

Have a nice day
Nath.