Well when I first bought this vaio tower It ask me to make a recovery cd. I
use the sony cd-rw high speed drive 4x-10x 650mb stated below an it burn
every thing on c: drive fine. I also notice that I can't music ether know.
Also know it won't eject the cd.

Frederick Dick wrote:
> Well when I first bought this vaio tower It ask me to make a recovery
> cd. I use the sony cd-rw high speed drive 4x-10x 650mb stated below
> an it burn every thing on c: drive fine. I also notice that I can't
> music ether know. Also know it won't eject the cd.

Take a deep breath.

OK, now take a little time to think about your problem.

Now write you problem down, and reread it, and change it until it makes
some sense.

--
Peace!
Kurt