New : Pac- Jong

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong,alt.gods (More info?)

It's a combination of Mahjong and Pacman, you must eat the tiles in
the right order and avoid the ghosts.But if you eat super-tiles, you
can eat the ghosts.

Coming soon !

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Before anybody bothers telling "Tom-Alex Soorhull"
<nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz> that his post doesn't belong here, I should tell
the group that he has today intentionally poked sharp sticks into numerous
newsgroups as well, obviously just trying to stir up trouble. Each one of
his posts is also cross-posted to another newsgroup, alt.gods. In our case,
it appears that he has studied us enough to know that we would be irritated
by a post about a program such as he describes. So don't bother trying to
educate him or get him to change his ways - it would be useless.

Tom

TRENDING THREADS