WinXp F8 Key Problemm

Hello
I have this problem when installing WinXP. I cant get past the license
agreement because I have to press F8 to Accept the agreement and the
key doesnt work. Of course all the other keys like ESC "Dont aceppt"
and Page Up and Page Down work properly. What can I do to accept the
license agreement?
Thanks a lot in advance!!

<boiler_turbo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello
> I have this problem when installing WinXP. I cant get past the license
> agreement because I have to press F8 to Accept the agreement and the
> key doesnt work. Of course all the other keys like ESC "Dont aceppt"
> and Page Up and Page Down work properly. What can I do to accept the
> license agreement?
> Thanks a lot in advance!!

Try a conventional PS2 type keyboard if you are using a USB or IR one (you
haven't said what you are using). Or try a different keyboard if using a PS2
type.

Go down to wal-mart and spend 5-10 dollars on a keyboard that works

Joe

"Alan Smith" wrote:

> <boiler_turbo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> > I have this problem when installing WinXP. I cant get past the license
> > agreement because I have to press F8 to Accept the agreement and the
> > key doesnt work. Of course all the other keys like ESC "Dont aceppt"
> > and Page Up and Page Down work properly. What can I do to accept the
> > license agreement?
> > Thanks a lot in advance!!
> >

> Try a conventional PS2 type keyboard if you are using a USB or IR one (you
> haven't said what you are using). Or try a different keyboard if using a PS2
> type.

Do you have a multimedia keyboard, you may have to use the FLock key to
make it work.
Joan