Jansui update

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Some small movement (busy week)

http://www.sloperama.com/jansui.htm

Tom
2 answers Last reply
More about jansui update
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    "Tom Sloper" <tomster@sloperamaNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<LZcxc.66294$Ly.58988@attbi_s01>...
    > Some small movement (busy week)
    >
    > http://www.sloperama.com/jansui.htm
    >
    > Tom

    Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your adventures with the MJ
    machine. I have a suggestion: Is it possible to put a "Last updated:
    <date>" near the top of the page that would link to the entry for that
    <date>? That way, I can just click on it and don't have to scroll all
    the way down and then do a backwards search looking for the update
    that I have not read yet. Thanks.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    "Dee" <d_lau@my-deja.com> wrote
    > Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your adventures with the MJ
    > machine. I have a suggestion: Is it possible to put a "Last updated:
    > <date>" near the top of the page that would link to the entry for that
    > <date>? That way, I can just click on it and don't have to scroll all
    > the way down and then do a backwards search looking for the update
    > that I have not read yet. Thanks.

    Anything is possible, given enough time, money, and/or patience. Money not
    being an issue, I'm simply too lazy to come up with a more user friendly
    system than simply putting the newest entries at the bottom, sorry.

    Tom

Games Video Games