Sign in with
Your question

Please! I need your advice...

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 24, 2007 10:05:36 PM

Hey guys, I need some advice. I am building my first PC and I have already bought all my stuff from newegg. The only thing I need now is a monitor. Would you recommend buying a monitor from newegg?

My main concern with ordering a monitor from here is the 8 dead pixel return policy. Also, when I recieved my case sent through UPS, the box was dented and there was a little damage on the top of the case (not bad but it's still there). I'm kinda worried that UPS will not be careful with my monitor...

So woud you guys recommend ordering a monitor from newegg? If not newegg, where? I just don't want to get screwed over!

Here is the one I was thinking... the price is right and I read a lot ofood things about it, anyone know about this monitor?

Acer AL2051W
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

More about : advice

July 25, 2007 12:34:21 AM

I need to buy a monitor very soon? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
July 25, 2007 10:49:25 AM

I would not buy a monitor from newegg. Their return policy for LCD monitors, specifically 22"+ is garbage. I would buy it from a place such as circuit city or best buy. Even if you don't buy it from there, check out the monitor display section they have so you know what your buying. 20": I would look into that Samsung 206BW. 22": I would wait for the 226CW, but because you are in a hurry, the LG L226 is the safest bet.
!