XP Remote Desktop - Can you clone the display on the remot..

I'm using Remote Desktop and it works fine but I when I login to the remote
computer I would really like it if the display also showed up on the remote
computers monitor. Is there any way to do this?

Not with Remote Desktop. Maybe with Remote Assistance (???) or with
RealVNC.

RealVNC works well and it is free for personal use. However, you can not
transfers files with it.

> Not with Remote Desktop. Maybe with Remote Assistance (???) or with
> RealVNC.
>
> RealVNC works well and it is free for personal use. However, you can not
> transfers files with it.

Yeah, you can when it's Remote Assistance. The two users can even type to
eachother using Messenger at the same time.

ss.