my acrobat reader needs "filter/CSML:MultiUser

When I started my acrobat reader it said that a filter/CSML:MultiUser is
missing and I have to install it. I can't find such filter.What should I
do?Thanks

Malke

pepita wrote:

> When I started my acrobat reader it said that a filter/CSML:MultiUser
> is missing and I have to install it. I can't find such filter.What
> should I do?Thanks

Uninstall Acrobat Reader and reinstall the program.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com