Low Disk space?

July 13, 2005 5:21:03 PM

Alright this may sound confusing but i hope not... I reformatted my computer
not too long ago and after i logged in blah blah etc, near the bottom right
corner a little pop up appeared saying Low Diskspace in RESTDONE (D:)

I Honestly don't know why i have low space... i have 2% free space. Here
maybe the reason why...

For some reason when i turn on my computer i have 2 options to choose from
in order to login to my computer, i think i or something has installed
WIndows XP twice, i'll show a screen shot of how it looks like later on, but
maybe if i remove the section option this could be fixed?

Please i honestly need this, if this works out my life is complete...

Thank you,

More about : low disk space

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 8:30:18 PM

2% is "low" for a hard drive disk space. You need to remember that each
hard drive/partition needs additional space for System Restore and Recycle
Bin staorage.

"Taz" <Taz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Alright this may sound confusing but i hope not... I reformatted my
> computer
> not too long ago and after i logged in blah blah etc, near the bottom
> right
> corner a little pop up appeared saying Low Diskspace in RESTDONE (D:)
>
> I Honestly don't know why i have low space... i have 2% free space. Here
> maybe the reason why...
>
> For some reason when i turn on my computer i have 2 options to choose from
> in order to login to my computer, i think i or something has installed
> WIndows XP twice, i'll show a screen shot of how it looks like later on,
> but
> maybe if i remove the section option this could be fixed?
>
> Please i honestly need this, if this works out my life is complete...
>
> Thank you,
July 13, 2005 8:30:19 PM

lol, yes i know that but that isn't really helping.

>.>

<.<

!