Low Disk space?

Alright this may sound confusing but i hope not... I reformatted my computer
not too long ago and after i logged in blah blah etc, near the bottom right
corner a little pop up appeared saying Low Diskspace in RESTDONE (D:)

I Honestly don't know why i have low space... i have 2% free space. Here
maybe the reason why...

For some reason when i turn on my computer i have 2 options to choose from
in order to login to my computer, i think i or something has installed
WIndows XP twice, i'll show a screen shot of how it looks like later on, but
maybe if i remove the section option this could be fixed?

Please i honestly need this, if this works out my life is complete...

Thank you,
2 answers Last reply
More about disk space

    2% is "low" for a hard drive disk space. You need to remember that each
    hard drive/partition needs additional space for System Restore and Recycle
    Bin staorage.

    "Taz" <Taz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Alright this may sound confusing but i hope not... I reformatted my
    > computer
    > not too long ago and after i logged in blah blah etc, near the bottom
    > right
    > corner a little pop up appeared saying Low Diskspace in RESTDONE (D:)
    >
    > I Honestly don't know why i have low space... i have 2% free space. Here
    > maybe the reason why...
    >
    > For some reason when i turn on my computer i have 2 options to choose from
    > in order to login to my computer, i think i or something has installed
    > WIndows XP twice, i'll show a screen shot of how it looks like later on,
    > but
    > maybe if i remove the section option this could be fixed?
    >
    > Please i honestly need this, if this works out my life is complete...
    >
    > Thank you,

    lol, yes i know that but that isn't really helping.

    >.>

    <.<

    "Yves Leclerc" wrote:

    > 2% is "low" for a hard drive disk space. You need to remember that each
    > hard drive/partition needs additional space for System Restore and Recycle
    > Bin staorage.
    >

    > "Taz" <Taz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Alright this may sound confusing but i hope not... I reformatted my
    > > computer
    > > not too long ago and after i logged in blah blah etc, near the bottom
    > > right
    > > corner a little pop up appeared saying Low Diskspace in RESTDONE (D:)
    > >
    > > I Honestly don't know why i have low space... i have 2% free space. Here
    > > maybe the reason why...
    > >
    > > For some reason when i turn on my computer i have 2 options to choose from
    > > in order to login to my computer, i think i or something has installed
    > > WIndows XP twice, i'll show a screen shot of how it looks like later on,
    > > but
    > > maybe if i remove the section option this could be fixed?
    > >
    > > Please i honestly need this, if this works out my life is complete...
    > >
    > > Thank you,

Computers Disk Space Windows XP