Women driven to confusion in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, a major player on the left is exposed once again as being elitist and out of touch, causing more strife for the common peoples
Ive been saying for years, these zealots are nothing but dangerous, and we need to quit listening to them
http://douglasernstylp.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/national-organization-for-women-renamed-national-weiner-organ/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/06/12/2011-06-12_women__hes_a_pervy_pig.html
http://douglasernstylp.wordpress.com/2011/06/11/janeane-garofalo-weirdly-waxed-weiner-pic-fallout-gops-fault/

The blaze is but a reaction to those zealots, and basically harmless until zealousness arises from it as well.
IMO, you neednt pull extreme in the other direction because maybe the current one is tilted too far in the opposite one.
We dont need more zealots

In a sense
I felt back in 96 the attitudes at the time was to wipe the libs out, whereas I saw alot of what their (at the time, before zealousness extremists overtook them) ideas were good, not as a major focal point, but a build in, using common sense.
I felt the conservatives would just white wash these issues, but instead, the zealots took over, and the republicans failed us as well, by doing exactly what they blamed the libs for, by extending thier stays in office, spending sprees, and by doing in a smaller part, exactly what the libs claimed, by using frivolous tax breaks to cronies

I'll check but in the meantime I want you to post something from Sesame Street, The Inquirer, Sporting shooter, and The Knitting club just to try to counter your stats.

I'll post a pro-republican article ...

no wait ... do I have to??

Jeez you make me do bad things ...

This is why the Saudi's don't want them to drive ...

We can't work out who they are on the speed camera ... or even if the cop is talking to them he isn't sure who they are ...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/judge-could-not-be-sure-who-was-behind-the-veil/story-fn7x8me2-1226078801032

We probably should look at how the French are going ... otherwise there are going to be heaps of women robbing shops ... banks ... even drive through coffee vendors.

These women in black could possibly inpire a new cartoon charactor ...

shredder777

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2011
All you have to do is ask yourself, what if there was no religion in the middle east or anywhere for that matter. Everything from women getting to drive there to less wars in the past present and future would be beneficial from this, but I suppose people have to have their superstitions.

imran_t

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
The funny thing is, according to pure Islamic Law women are allowed to drive. This is based on the fact that during the time of the Prophet Muhammad women were allowed to ride a donkey/camel/horse whenever.

This law is one based purely on saudi arabian culture, why? I have no idea. Maybe they avoid the law and ride horses everywhere :kaola:

Biggest controvery there is English or European style.

I use English style.

Saher, the Saudi traffic cam system uses the car license plates. Doesn't matter who is driving.

One of my Saudi coworkers says women shouldn't drive because they have weak hearts.

You had to be here during Desert Shield to see the culture shock when many Saudis for the first time saw women driving big trucks, carrying weapons, and ordering men around.

For that matter, in front of the main gate of the RSAF base in Dhahran, there is what looks like a mockup of a MRCA Tornado on a pylon. It is not a mockup. It used to be a real aircraft. The Saudi pilot was not going to take orders from a female boom operator in a U.S. tanker.

I prefer early American myself
ProductDreamCatcherBigsmall_JPG.jpg

Its only as agressive as some women will go to promote their sex.
Ive had women carrying armfulls of groceries yelling at me, as Id go to get the door for them, "Ive got it!!!"
Where love lies in all this, who knows

jd, I do not worry about that. Strangely, I have never had a man complain when I held a door for him in the same circumstances. It's just common courtesy, which like common sense apparently is not that common any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.