I upgraded my main computer that has the router (Model MN-
700)to Windows XP. The computer that has the wireless
adapter mn 510, runs on Windows 98. It will no longer
connect to the internet. What do I need to do?

joker

Is the MN-700 set to run in b/g mode?

Are you running any kind of wireless security (such as WEP, WPA, MAC
filtering, disabling the SSID broadcast, Etc.)?

Do you have any 2.4 Ghz devices other then those mentioned (this
includes phones & microwaves)?

Is there anything between the router & wireless adapter?

Is there any electronics next to either the network adapter or router?