Windows Explorer crashing

Whenever I go to Windows Explorer, and try to right click on any folder,
Windows Explorer gives me an error message:

AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2600.0 ModName: kernel32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 0000d756

Does anyone know how to resolve this please?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows explorer crashing

    Are you running SP2 or SP1,either way go to downloads at microsoft,scroll to
    IE,get the updates.

    "Mo" wrote:

    > Whenever I go to Windows Explorer, and try to right click on any folder,
    > Windows Explorer gives me an error message:
    >
    > AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2600.0 ModName: kernel32.dll
    > ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 0000d756
    >
    > Does anyone know how to resolve this please?

Windows Explorer Microsoft Error Message Windows XP