Windows Explorer crashing

July 13, 2005 5:39:02 PM

Whenever I go to Windows Explorer, and try to right click on any folder,
Windows Explorer gives me an error message:

AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2600.0 ModName: kernel32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 0000d756

Does anyone know how to resolve this please?
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 7:00:02 PM

Are you running SP2 or SP1,either way go to downloads at microsoft,scroll to
IE,get the updates.

!