Restrict workgroup access to domain

Hi There

I am running Windows XP and have about 10 workstations in their own
workgroup for training purposes. I want to be able to restrict
ordinary local users of the workstations from accessing the domain
nodes via Network Places. I do want the local administrator to be able
to access the domain. I am sure I had this working before but cannot
remember the setting,

Any ideas/pointers?
Many Thanks
Michelle

Are you saying that workstations that are in a workgroup can access files of
workstations that are logged into a domain and this is what you want to
prevent?

<shellzirl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi There
>
> I am running Windows XP and have about 10 workstations in their own
> workgroup for training purposes. I want to be able to restrict
> ordinary local users of the workstations from accessing the domain
> nodes via Network Places. I do want the local administrator to be able
> to access the domain. I am sure I had this working before but cannot
> remember the setting,
>
> Any ideas/pointers?
> Many Thanks
> Michelle

Yes, that is what I want to do. Restrict access to workstations and
servers. I did some changes in the Group Policy and was able to hide
the 'entire netowrk' etc from showing up in Network Places. This is
proably sufficient for my needs. Thanks!